Wednesday 24 August 2011

Count down to Spring Day


Spring is a season of new beginnings.
After Summer, it’s my second favourite season.
The days are getting longer and I have finally said goodbye to my warm fluffy blanket, sheep like pyjamas and faithful hot water bottle!!
There’s only one downfall to spring – the bloody pollen that aggravates my sinuses!! Grrrrr...
But let’s leave the pessimism to another post!!

I came across this poem (my mum will be so proud!!), entitled ‘A little madness in the Spring’ and thought I’d share..

A little madness in the Spring
Is wholesome even for the King,
But God be with the Clown
Who ponders this tremendous scene
This whole experiment of Green
As if it were his own!


I love the first 2 lines!!
My new motto for Spring – A little madness in the Spring, is wholesome even for the King

Let the 8 day countdown to madness begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my post.
I love reading what you have to say :)