Thursday 12 January 2012

Memories in Morocco - Part 1

Water sellers who insisted on putting their hats on me!!

Two soccer games came to a standstill for this picture :)

 Mum, Quraisha and I in a beautifully stain glassed Church

The King Hassan II Mosque - the third largest mosque in the world. Serene, spotless and beautiful.

The gardens and courtyard of the Mosque

Here I am at the entrance of the current King's palace. The guards were very strict and would not let me go a step further! I was looking for a Prince and they were very unhelpful!!

Another of the Mosques we visited

This was taken at a Berber town in the Atlas Mountains. I have never felt this cold, ever. Although the sun was out, there was an icy wind blowing. Apart from the cold, this was the most picturesque town in all of Morocco.

One of the many gates to the cities


                              Lots of shoes!                   Pretty doors in the Old City

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my post.
I love reading what you have to say :)