Thursday 27 October 2011

Floral Palazzo Pants

I am in love with these Palazzo Pants of mine. They are amazingly comfortable and so perfect for the hot days we've been having here in Durban!! I have been wearing them so often, I think I need to get a few more pairs!!



Palazzo Pants - New Look | Top - Charcoal and Chocolate | Gold Pumps - Woolworths | Pearl Bracelets - Woolworths | Satchel - Lacoste | Sunglasses - Spitfire

(Excuse the pictures, the sun/shadow combination made it difficult to take better pictures!)

One more day till Friday, I can't wait for the weekend :)

XX

5 comments:

  1. cute outfit and love your pants!
    Great blog post and neat blog =) Would you like to follow each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Harija!
    I'd love to, going over to your blog now :)
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. ilove those pants I make quilted wide leg palazzo pants out of quilt blocks which I sew together

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey nice outfits! Thanks for sharing and Also checkout palazzo salwar kameez online at Bigbindi !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my post.
I love reading what you have to say :)