Monday 17 October 2011

The Weekend in Pictures

I was in Johannesburg for the second weekend in a row. I could get use to this :)) I was up for the St Yves Music Festival featuring David Guetta and Akon..not something I could have missed!







As usual, I was dressed and ready to leave looooong before my sisters. I took these pictures of them getting ready and love how they look. Notice how we all look coordinated - that was not intentional!!





These concert pictures are terrible, I know. I didn't take my camera with me so I had to rely on my phone :(
These are very unclear but they are all I have!
David Guetta was on first and was brilliant! He knew just what to say and do to get the crowd excited.
He played all our favourites and seemed to be having as much fun as everyone else at Wild Waters.
Akon, although only on for a very short time was such a crowd pleaser. He got into the crowd!!! YES, REALLY!! Everyone (well, the girls and maybe a few guys) went insane! It didn't end there, he took his jacket and shirt off and threw it into the crowd! Sadly, I wasn't close enough but had I been at the front..it would have been over :)

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Michelle!
    I went for a concert at a Water Park so decided what to wear was tricky!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have a great blog! please check out my blog and follow if you like, I promise to do the same for you! xx
www.lovejoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is lovely, a definite follow :)

    XX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my post.
I love reading what you have to say :)