Wednesday 19 October 2011

True Blue

I know some of these pictures look very posed!! That was not the intention! I was trying to hold my hair/dress down from blowing away in the wind!
I love this tail hem dress. (Tail hem, is the correct word for dresses or skirts which are cut longer at the back) 
The colour is beautiful and can be matched with nearly anything.
It is sooo comfortable and falls perfectly.
It is very plain on its own so a waist belt and accessories seemed a must.





Tail Hem Dress - Woolworths | Pumps - Daniella at Zoom | Waist Belt - Forever New |
Chain and Leopard Print Aliceband - Claires |
Watch and Hand Accessories - Guess, Mr Price | Sunglasses - Guess

5 comments:

  1. love the outfit! following you back, thank you! xx Joice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Алёна and Joice :) So glad that you like it!! Shaheera X

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Алёна - following back ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, what an amazing outfit hun! I love the leopard details!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Sassi :)
    I'm a huge leopard print fan!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my post.
I love reading what you have to say :)